Saturday, November 19, 2005

I discover socks!

Have discovered the joy of knitting socks. The work fits in my purse, I pull it out and surprise everyone! I've given up the thought of knitting the pattern perfectly. I'm not connecting with the instructions... yet. I'll get it by the time I'm done with the first sock. The second one will be beautiful and quite good, I'm sure!

Check out the link on my listing of works in progress, to see what a beautiful sock pattern this is. I'm knitting it in that cute pink color...see a previous blog.

It's now time to think ahead...what will I knit next? Check out these most precious pugs with their custom sweaters! I don't have a pug, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to knit a sweater like one of these!! http://marniemaclean.com/words/images/1105/villagenews.jpg