Saturday, December 22, 2007

last-minute knitted slipper loafer boots



Malabrigo Loafers:
Thank goodness ArticlePract held classes this month! I attended 2 nites of knitted loafer and/or prairie boots class. Our instructor, Julie was wonderful - and the projects are fast and fun! Go to her website: http://www.cocoknits.com/











They suggesed and I used Malabrigo yarn - the color is so wonderful. Of course, once I decided I HAD to have another couple skeins, it was all sold out!!!!
Now the pressure is on to finish one or both to gift away to a lucky, lucky, lucky person! I was so excited, I was awake at 2:30am working in bed on this project - see the flannel sheets in the picture? The finished loafer is missing its decoration - you can choose an acorn, a puff or a penny loafer! I'm going to make the acorn decoration. Well, it's hecka cute - you've just got to make one to see how cute!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home